Terms and Conditions
The term ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
We provide the following services: brand development, graphic design, web development, and printing.
By using our services, you agree to the following terms:
- We will provide the agreed-upon services in a timely and professional manner.
- You are responsible for providing all necessary materials and information needed for us to complete the services.
- You are responsible for reviewing and approving all work before it is considered complete.
- You are responsible for paying the agreed-upon fees for our services.
- We reserve the right to terminate the services at any time if you breach these terms or if you are not satisfied with the progress of the work.
- All fees for our services must be paid in full before the work is considered complete.
- We accept payment by credit card or bank transfer.
- If payment is not received in a timely manner, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate the services.
- We do not offer refunds for any of our services.
- If you are not satisfied with the work, you may request revisions until you are satisfied with the final product.
- All intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyrights and trademarks, in the work produced by us as part of the services shall be owned by us.
- Upon payment in full, you will be granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the work for the agreed-upon purpose.
- We will not be liable for any damages or losses resulting from the use of our services or this website.
- We will not be liable for any errors or omissions in the work produced as part of the services.
- We will not be liable for any delays or failures in the performance of the services due to circumstances beyond our control.